Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final Thoughts

Recently, I clicked on Feedjit Live Traffic (it's installed on my blog) and I was surprised to discover that people actually ended up on my blog after typing several phrases. They are:

questions for final paper bel311

paper bel260

BEL260 final exam question oct 2009

how to score BEL311

how to answer final exam bel311

bel311 quote

Obviously, these 'people' are Part 2 and Part 3 diploma students from UiTM branch campuses. My guess is that they are doing last minute work and they chose the easy way: The Internet. Too bad my blog doesn't offer anything that they wanted because this blog is just for communicating with my students outside of class. I already gave tips for BEL311 final exam to D3D1 and D3D2 during the last day of lecture.

But look at the third phrase. Does this person really expect that the questions for BEL260 final exam (October 2009) can actually be found via the Internet before today? That's totally ridiculous! He/she must be really desperate indeed!

* * * * * * * * * *

The final exam for BEL260 were already conducted this morning, so I collected D2D1's bundle at 2.30 p.m. Even though they are now in front of me, I haven't started marking them. Instead, I spent the whole day preparing on-going marks for D3D1 & D3D2. This is because I haven't finished marking the remaining final drafts for D3D1 & D3D2. Marking the final draft is a very strenuous task! As for D2D1's on-going marks, they are already completed during the last class. That's a relief.

D3D1 & D3D2, I managed to check all of your blogs today because there are marks for them. Some of you didn't have all eleven entries that I had assigned, so please don't blame me if you received low marks for your on-going assessment. After all, it's your choice of not doing it. If you decided to do it after this entry is posted, then it is too late.

At 6 p.m. the on-going marks for D2D1, D3D1 and D3D2 were finally ready, so I went to print them at the lecturer's common room and later put them outside my office. So D2D1, D3D1 and D3D2, you may view your on-going marks. Don't forget to collect your final drafts. I put all of them outside my office.

Tomorrow is BEL311's final exam. To my D3D1 and D3D2 students, good luck. And don't forget to bring your dictionary!!

Looks like I'm going to spend the whole week marking papers starting tomorrow.

0 comments:

 


Design by: Pocket