Monday, October 12, 2009

Unwell

Last weekend, I felt a mild fever coming but I didn't pay much attention to it, hoping it would go away by itself on Monday morning. However, yesterday it got worse and I also developed a very painful sore throat, along with the fever and a head-splitting headache. The sore throat (or so I thought) was so horrible. It was very painful whenever I tried to swallow food.

So this morning, I gave some work for D2D1 to do and I went to Penawar for a health checkup. The doctor said that the 'sore throat' was actually a swollen tonsillitis, and it is usually accompanied by fever. That explains the headache. So to cut the long story short, I was given an MC for two days and proper medication.

That also means no class for today and tomorrow, so I informed the class representatives of D3D1 and D3D2. (D2D1 will see me next Wednesday, so there is no need to inform them). The message that I sent to Lana remained pending [read: irritated], so I sent another to Kashfi.

An alarmed Kashfi immediately replied; asking me about my sickness so I explained to him. He had an eye infection last week (and I suppose he will feel extremely guilty if I caught the eye infection from him) so I reassured him that no, I didn't catch his eye infection and that it was not his fault. Thanks for your concern, Akmal and Kashfi.

For the time being, you can bet that I'm going to get proper rest, drink lots of water and take the prescribed medication.

So D2D1, D3D1 and D3D2, I guess I'll see all of you on Wednesday.

0 comments:

 


Design by: Pocket