Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seminar for Young Lecturers

I just got back from attending a seminar. The name of the seminar is Higher Education Professional Training Programme for Young Lecturers.

The seminar was conducted at Hotel Grand Paragon (it's located right in the heart of JB city) from 7-10 January 2010. I met many lecturers from various fields during the seminar. Besides UiTM Segamat, UTM Skudai, UTHM and USIM lecturers were also present.

Basically, the seminar gives us young lecturers exposure to what we will face in the future, about our career, classroom management, research procedures and opportunities. The talk by experts in their fields were really enlightening.

All in all, I really enjoyed my stay in Hotel Grand Paragon (it's a 5 star hotel!) and the food served there were really delicious. I also enjoyed the swimming pool and the steam bath. If I have to attend more seminars like this, I am more than ready to attend them ^_^

0 comments:

 


Design by: Pocket