Saturday, September 12, 2009

Heartless

I found these abandoned kittens in front of the gym this evening. The mother is not around, and there was plain water served in a plastic bottle. No food at all.



A security guard came to the gym (it was his daily routine) and told me that the kittens were already there since yesterday. That's odd, because I was at the gym yesterday and the kittens were not there. That means the person had left those kittens this morning (or afternoon).

The Guardian of the Gym arrived with his best friend (Jepun) and they immediately lost their hearts to the cute kittens. In fact, Jepun wanted to keep them. But in the end, I decided to take them home with me since Jepun couldn't possibly bring those kittens to his home in Kulai.

But why dump them at the gym? That person must be heartless to leave such adorable kittens here without any food at all. There's not a soul here except me and a few male students in the evenings. Unless that person knows my routine and hoped that I would take care of them. Okay enough with my overrated imagination!



The brown one is my favourite because it is so darn cute with its huge melting eyes. It reminded me of the handsome Dewatta Arjuna (yes Hanis, go ahead and laugh your head off!). I still couldn't figure out what to call him, though, but the two black ones were named Phobos and Deimos. I have always wanted black cats, so I got my wish.

I'll take very good care of them. I promise.

2 comments:

Fiqa said...

comelnye!!!comel sgt2!!

tapi my mom dh tak nak bela kucing dah.. huhu~ comel!!!

dia jantan ke betina?? (yg coklat tu)..

aritu, fiqa ada mimpi, kucing kat rumah yg nama "baby" tu angkat telepn n dia kata.. nama dia "megat" hahaha~

Fiqa said...

comelnye!!!comel sgt2!!

tapi my mom dh tak nak bela kucing dah.. huhu~ comel!!!

dia jantan ke betina?? (yg coklat tu)..

aritu, fiqa ada mimpi, kucing kat rumah yg nama "baby" tu angkat telepn n dia kata.. nama dia "megat" hahaha~

 


Design by: Pocket