Thursday, September 17, 2009

Salam Aidilfitri




I would like to wish "Selamat Hari Raya" to my blog readers, especially to my students this semester: D2D1, D2D2, D3D1 & D3D2, my ex-students and those who knew me. I apologize if I had hurt your feelings in anyway. I humbly ask to be forgiven and needless to say, I forgive all of you and I will always pray for your health and well-being. Let's forgive and forget, shall we?

D3D1 & D3D2, don't forget about the pot luck party after raya!

P/S: My duit raya is only for children aged 12 years old and below.

2 comments:

mah@ said...

Selamat Hari Raya sir!!!
I want to ask 4 your forgiveness also. 0 - 0 (^_^)

Nadiah said...

Happy Hari Raye Sir.....
I'm sorry for all my mistakes.....
"Selamat hari Raye Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin",,,
Have a great day sir.....

 


Design by: Pocket